Experienced Criminal Defense Services
Protecting your legal rights through tough times
Your Rights Are Protected
As your defense attorney, I not only question the witnesses in court. But I also gather information to help your defense, hire investigators to examine the circumstances of your case, and contradict prosecution witnesses when necessary. I dedicate my complete time to your case and vigorously defend your legal rights and interests, and more.
I provide services in various counties across New Jersey. I have extensive experience in handling municipal court-traffic and criminal offenses in Superior Court in a majority of the counties.
I Work For You
Although in criminal law, there are no guarantees, my goal is to build a strong case for you, while negating any evidence against you. If necessary, I negotiate with prosecutors to minimize or eliminate chages, all with the express purpose to attain an acquittal.
Who you use to represent you in court matters!
I understand the gravity of a criminal charge. I know how it affects your family and love ones and how it bears down on your every waking hour.
For this reason, I, myself, vigorously defend each and every one of my clients. I do not send associates to court on my behalf because I believe that only I can protect my clients. I can help.
Call me at (732) 455-5018 for a free, no risk consultation.
There are not many so-called "Super Lawyers" in New Jersey who have even tried one-fifth as many. You will value my extensive experience in a court room in the unlikely event that your case should go to trial.
- Tried over 120 jury trials, gaining the admiration and respect of both colleagues and opposing counsel in his 30 years as a criminal attorney.
- Trial attorney and appellate attorney for the Public Defender’s Office in the Superior Courts of Essex and Union Counties and a public defender in Montclair and South Orange Municipal Court
- My 3 decades experience as an Essex County Assistant Prosecutor, afforded me a unique approach to criminal defense. As a prosecutor in the New Jersey’s largest and busiest office, I spent over 10 years in the trial section honing my trial skills in over 120 jury trial, while specializing in narcotics, violent crimes, homicides, fraud and sex crimes.
- An integral member of the Professional Standards-Internal Affairs Unit, investigating and prosecuting police officers who broke the law. This experience has proven valuable in my last 2 decades as a criminal defense attorney, affording an insight to the inner workings of police departments and their sometimes failure to protect and serve the public.
- Director of Bias Crimes
- Instructor-Essex County Police Academy
Born in New Brunswick, I attended New Brunswick High School. and earned an undergraduate degree from Seton Hall University in South Orange in 1976 majoring in accounting and served on its alumni board.
In 1985, I graduated from Rutgers Law School and was admitted to the New Jersey State Bar and the United States District Court of New Jersey.
Respect and Experience Counts
As a Special Deputy Attorney General, I earned the respect of my colleagues, adversaries and judges. With over 5 decades of experience handling thousands of criminal cases, I have the knowledge and dedication necessary to protect your legal rights and ensure you are not unduly punished.
CALL ME FOR A FREE CONSULTATION AT 732-455-5018
Call me at 732-455-5018 and let me evaluate your case free of charge.